Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. -1 Timothy 4:12

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is me..

My life hasn't been perfect, nor has it been terrible. I've had some sad times but also some times of joy. My younger brother passed away from cancer 6 years ago. He was my best friend, but I know I will see him very soon. He has inspired me to do many thing with my life. If it wasnt for him, I wouldn't be the girl I am today.


He battled for his life for 3 years and I know that was tough. Not only was it tough for him, it was tough on my family and I also.


Going through this stage in life, when your friends bail on you and make fun of you is harder than most people think. Having maybe two or three friends is probably best for me. Taylor and Ethyn, they are two amazing guys of God that are here, not to bring me down, but to lift me up. Many people have walked into my life, and walked right out a couple days later. But these two...they will be here forever. I love you Taylor and Ethyn!



As blog post number one, I think it turned out pretty well!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing girl that loves the Lord with all her heart. We are so beyond blessed to have you in our lives! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete