Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. -1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Missionate!

Spring is just now rolling around, but I'm ready for summer! This summer, I'm going on my very first mission trip to Arizona. I'm super excited about it. I feel like this is what God has called me to do. He has a plan for my life and I'm pretty sure this is it.

Spending about 2 weeks in Arizona should be fun. However, what makes it even better is going out there being a witness and the person God that has called me to be. Not only is the few of area where the Indian Reservation is going to be great, but getting to see all the Navajos wanting to learn about Jesus and wanting to get closer to Him.



 The Bible says that when Jesus comes back, we will be living in the days of Noah. If we are in the days of Noah right now, we HAVE to spread the word of God. I've been looking forward to this trip for 3 years, now I finally get to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment